It’s important for you to feed them in line with their growth rate. The video below shows you how to make the perfect puppy food at home.
Slow cooker recipe for your Pup
1. One pound of either chicken breast or thigh free of skin and bones, is enough to be cut and placed into the slow cooker.
2. Half a cup uncooked brown rice is recommended.
3. Peel and slice 2 sweet potatoes and 2 carrots.
4. Include 8oz of frozen peas.
5. You can also add a can of tomatoes diced.
6. You can add 1/4 cup of fish oil. It is fantastic for your brain.
7. Add 1/2 teaspoon of iodized salt to the mix together with one teaspoon of dried parsley.
8. 1.25 cups water
9. Allow it to cook for between 5 and 6 hours. It should be stirred every once in the course of.
10. You can make the recipe in large quantities and then store it in the fridge within an airtight container.
It’s all about how active your dog is and also the size of the pup. Before you give your puppy the most nutritious homemade puppy food you can, check with your vet.